Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Time For a Questionnaire

1. Name? Sarah

2. Age? 32

3. Birthday? 30th May 1983

4. Sign? Gemini (but I don't believe in that stuff)

5. Significant Other? Duncan

6. Workplace? Stay-at-home mum

7. How old do you wish you were?  I'm happy being in my thirties, but sometimes I'd like to relive my twenties again.

8. Where were you when 9/11 happened? In my scungy flat in Curtin student housing.  I walked into the loungeroom and thought my flatmates were watching a movie.

9. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?  Look around to see if anyone's watching, then bang on the machine.

10. Do you consider yourself kind? I can be kind...but I can also be unkind.  I'm a sinner saved by grace.

11. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Ankle or foot.

12. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? German

13. Do you know your neighbours? Yes, most of them.  Although, out here, neighbours aren't right next-door.

14. What do you consider a vacation? Going away on holidays.

15. Do you follow your horoscope?  I used to religiously as a teenager.  Then I became a Christian (see answer #2).

16. Would you move for the person you love? I already have.

17. Are you touchy feely? Only with Duncan or my boys.

18. Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes, but you still need some stuff in common.

19. Dream job? Author and actor.

20. Favourite channel? Channel 7

21. Favourite place to go on weekends? Home, town, church.

22. Showers or baths? Showers for the convenience and quickness.  Baths for relaxing (they are a luxury when I go to other people's houses since we don't have a bath).

23. Do you paint your nails?  Rarely.  I live on a farm.

24. Do you trust people easily?  I usually do a bit of sussing them out first (if they've been blabbing someone else's confidential information to me, I know they can't be trusted with things I tell them).

25. What are your phobias? Walking on gravel or slippery surfaces, climbing, heights, being upside down.

26. Do you want kids? I've already got two.

27. Do you keep a handwritten journal? No, I keep this online journal, my blog hehe.

28. Where would you rather be right now? On a lovely beach without a care in the world.

29. Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy? Duncan, Rory, Flynn and my dogs.

30. Heavy or light sleeper? Heavy.  Once I'm out to it, I don't hear a thing.

31. Are you impatient? Yep.

32. Who can you relate to? Other mums with postnatal depression and anxiety.

33. How do you feel about interracial couples?  Nothing wrong with them at all.  Stupid question.

34.  Have you been burned by love? By unrequited love.

35. What's your motto? So what? (what I tell myself when I'm worrying about something unnecessarily).

36. What's the ring tone on your phone? Old fashioned telephone ring.

37. What were you doing at 2am this morning? Sleeping (in between feeds for Bubba Flynn).

38. What did the last text on your mobile say? From the bank saying money had been transferred out of my account (which had been done by me).

39. Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine and Duncan's.

40. What are you wearing? Pink/red coloured sleeveless top, denim maternity shorts, and my old ugg slippers.

41. Most recent movie you watched? Date Night.

42. Name three things you have on you at all times? While out it's my phone, wallet and keys.

43. What colour are your bed sheets? Grey/blue.

44. How much cash do you have on you right now? None of your biz haha.

45. What's your favourite part of the chicken? Breast

46. I can't wait 'til...? Harvest is over!

47. Who got you to join a site that you're addicted to? My friend Sarah, who invited me to join Facebook in 2007.

48. What did you have for dinner last night? Tacos

49. How tall are you barefoot? 164cm 

50. Have you ever smoked heroin?  Eww no, definitely not!  Who asks these questions? 

51. Do you own a gun?  Duncan does.

52. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water

53. What's your secret to lure in the opposite sex?  Be yourself and smile hehe.

54. Do you have ADD? No

55. What time did you wake up today? 7:15am.  Duncan lets me sleep in, because I'm up feeding Flynn during the night.

56. Current worry?  Abdominal diastasis.

57. Current hate? Vague, insincere offers of help.

58. Favourite place to be? Right now...bed!

59. Last thing you ate? Chow Mein.

60. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Only God knows...

61. Last thing that made you laugh? Rory. He's a funny little fellow.

62. Worst injury you've ever had? Sliding face first along bitumen and ripping skin off my face after a skipping accident in Year 7.

63. Does someone have a crush on you?  If they do, sorry I'm taken.

64. What is your favourite candy? Lolly bananas, Kool Mints and musk sticks.

65. What song do you want played at your funeral? Shower of Grace.

66. What are you doing right now?  This questionnaire!

2 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

#8 - Hubs told the same, people were ignoring the news (he worked in a place that also selled TVs), thinking it´s a movie.
#12 - really? Why? Such few countries where you can use it!
#25 - I just ordered a machine to hang upside-down in hope my neck/back gets better. Reckon you wouldn´t want to share then ;-)
#31 :-) Plus I can relate, too.
#62 - Outch!!!
#66 - Pure logic!

Sarah said...

Yeah, I know German's not widely spoken, but I really want to visit Germany, Austria and Switzerland one day, so I should learn the language. :)