Friday, June 14, 2013

The Bubba: 3-4 Months

Rolling, screeching, squealing, increased motor skills...it's all happening in this house!  Unfortunately his sleeping is still erratic, but I've learnt to live with that.

He's just a beautiful chap.  I could eat him all up.  Nom! Nom! Nom!

Sleazy, drunken smile





Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day


With Nanna

With Daddy

With Pop

Look at those rolls!



Having a good chuckle on his 4 month birthday!

Catching up with Uncle Tim (and a bit freaked out by his new beard)

Reading with Nanna

Serious sleeping bubba

Wearing his lovely jumper that Grandma (Duncan's mum)
knitted for him

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh, he's delightful! He looks so very cuddly in those knitted jumpers.

betty-NZ said...

He looks so very sweet! Love his new jumper, it brings out his eyes :)

Janine Ripper said...

I'm playing catch up and finally seeing your bubba :) Love the little chubba cheeks and rolls hehe. I may be getting clucky-ish.