Three-year-old child spouting attitude like a spoilt teenager.
I have one of these at the moment. Admittedly he didn't become a threenager overnight. We've gone through the 'terrible twos', and even the 'terrible ones' before that.
Even though I don't have a teenager, my teen years don't seem THAT long ago *cough*.
I can definitely see why three-year-olds are likened to teenagers:
1. Everything's a drama. They can put on some Academy Award-winning performances when they don't get their own way.
2. They're grumpy if they don't get enough sleep.
3. They want to assert their independence, yet still need their parents.
4. They can be very lazy and expect their parents to do everything for them (see point 3).
5. When they're in a good mood, there are delightful conversations to be had.